Solteq is Nordic company that provides IT services and software solutions, specializing in the digitalization of business and industry-specific software. The key sectors in which the company has long term experience include retail, industry, energy, and services. The company employs over 650 professionals with offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland and the UK, with a customer base spanning over Europe. Despite the fact, that our team is young, our story goes back to 1982.
Solteq in Wroclaw of about 80 people is an experienced and talented team with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values and we have fun at work.
You are responsible, love solving problems, and have a positive attitude. You have an eye for details and always do your best. You know when to react and you can get out of even the most difficult situations.
We are always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our SAP team. Currently, we would like to take on board talented SAP Hybris Developer, senior or regular.
If you’re a senior with 5 + years of advanced technical depth and multifaceted experience you will take a hands-on role in an international Hybris implementation and customization project. If you are not there yet, but you already gained substantial experience in most of the essential skills, and you are ready to work hard to reach the next level, then we are the right place for you.
By joining us you will have a chance to develop a state-of-the-art eCommerce solution for our customers on the SAP Commerce Cloud platform. Your tasks include configuring, developing and testing the SAP Commerce solution, and reviewing implementations. You will be part of an agile scrum team and contribute to the development of the processes, being involved in designing the solution, and talks with the customer itself.
As in our opinion communication is a key to success and great cooperation on all levels, we will make sure you have all the information from day one to succeed in your tasks. We will offer the required, mentoring, support, and training but we also expect a proactive approach. We make sure that at Solteq you feel valued and trusted. It's how we operate to be at our best.
What are we looking for?
You will bring hands-on experience and passion for technology, especially surrounding the eCommerce area. We believe you continuously strive to improve yourself, your skills, and tooling options. You take ownership of development tasks, taking a pragmatic approach to understand business requirements, and providing tailor-made solutions.
Skills & expertise
• eCommerce development (B2B eCommerce experience is a plus)
• Hands-on experience with SAP Hybris, developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules
• Java / J2EE technologie
• Spring Framework
• Knowledge on B2B Accelerator, Backoffice, SmartEdit
• Knowledge of SOLR search engine
• Responsive web development
• Tools, e.g. Ant, Gradle, Eclipse
• Linux, Windows
• Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Fluent spoken and written English
Soft skills we would like to see in you
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
• Desire to help others improve through mentoring
• A good grounding in technical theory and practice
• Experience in creating detailed support and technical materials
• Experience of co-operation in the international environment
• Attention to detail
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
· Tuesday and Thursday breakfasts
· Burger (or other cuisine) lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”