Solteq is Nordic company that provides IT services and software solutions, specializing in the digitalization of business and industry-specific software. The key sectors in which the company has long term experience include retail, industry, energy, and services. The company employs over 650 professionals with offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland and the UK, with a customer base spanning over Europe. Despite the fact, that our team is young, our story goes back to 1982.
Solteq in Wroclaw of about 80 people is an experienced and talented team with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values and we have fun at work.
You can break down complex problems and to outline dandy, easy-to-maintain products that are resilient and robust. You have also the ability to gather requirements from the business, instill trust in the minds of our clients, and communicate ideas clearly to team members in order to support multi-person projects. You care about using the latest technologies and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge and stay ahead of the pack.
Our growing business requires a support of the biggest, boldest, and brightest minds. Sounds like we've described you? Join our team and mark your impact!
We are searching for a flexible and like-minded Dynamics BC Developer to strengthen our team.
Our company puts a strong emphasis on collective work, facing challenges together and exchanging experience. Our aim is to continue delivering high-quality best-in-class solutions, and products and services, which customers expect and deserve. In all of that, we don't forget to enjoy the work and have some fun! As part of our experienced team of programmers and consultants, you’ll be responsible for analyzing business processes and functional specifications in order to execute solutions that will improve the overall efficiency while building performance-focused code.
You will not only deliver improvements to ERP systems ensuring high levels of functionality, but also you'll be part of the system implementation through the whole lifecycle (including architecture planning, installations, and troubleshooting problems in live systems).
· Hands-on Dynamics NAV & BC Development experience (C/AL programming language, AL programming language, extension-driven development, GitHub, Docker containers).
· Azure hands-on experience (particularly: Logic Apps and DevOps).
· Hands-on NAV Administration experience and Git.
· Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level.
· Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team.
· Good grasp of English both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team).
We’d also love to see (but it is not a deal-breaker)
· Clear understanding of .Net development skillset.
· Hands-on experience of LS Retail solutions (LS NAV, LS Omni, LS Activity, etc.).
· SQL Server configuration, administration, and optimization for NAV.
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
· Tuesday and Thursday breakfasts
· Burger (or other cuisine) lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Would you like to join a fun and fast-growing company where you can play an important part in shaping its future? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”