Solteq is Nordic company that provides IT services and software solutions, specializing in the digitalization of business and industry-specific software. The key sectors in which the company has long term experience include retail, industry, energy, and services. The company employs over 650 professionals with offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland and the UK, with a customer base spanning over Europe. Despite the fact, that our team is young, our story goes back to 1982.
Solteq in Wroclaw of about 80 people is an experienced and talented team with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, and we have fun at work.
...are a person who knows and likes to work closely with developers & designers to ensure highest quality of applications (web, desktop, embedded, mobile). Instead of „It’s not working” you use questions: „Why it’s not working?” by extracting logs, DevTools or other sources of information. Also, you would like to help troubleshoot issues and do root cause analysis.
As a QA Automation Engineer you would do some analysis, design, creation & execution of functional, regression, smoke, integration test cases based on workflows and business case scenarios (user stories). You'll have real impact on the product by ensuring the highest quality of implemented applications, making suggestions for changes and improvements to current testing processes and approach and then, taking participation in release processes.
Of course, you will be responsible for creating & maintenance of test environments (both virtual/ real devices) designing, creating, maintainance of automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver (C#/ NUnit) and REST API tests cases in Postman.
· Source control management knowledge (eg. GIT)
· Experience with issue tracking tools (preferable JIRA, Confluance)
· Agile methodology knowledge (Scrum)
· Perfect communication (team player is a must) with proactive attitude eager to share knowledge & information with the team
· Good experience with manual functional testing (web, mobile devices)
· Knowledge on testing best practices
· Practical understanding of how modern web and native apps works
· Basic knowledge of web fundamentals: HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS & WebSocekts
· REST API testing experience (preferrable Postman)
· SDLC flow good knowledge
· Test automation background (preferrable Selenium Webdriver/ NUnit or Cypress)
· Practical skills in the programming langues (C# preferrable)
· Strong verbal/ written English skills
· Commitment & attentions to details
Nice to have
· ISTQB Certificates (Foundation, Agile tester)
· Test automation patterns knowledge (e.g Page Object pattern)
· Appium, Cypress
· CI/CD pipelines (preferable Azure DevOps)
· Azure Cosmos DB querying
· Microservices testing (REST, JSON, XML)
- Node JS, npm, yarn exeriance will be a plus (running local environments)
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station or fully remote work
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee point and fresh fruits
· Tuesday and Thursday breakfasts & lunches
· Burger (or other cuisine) lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Would you like to join a fun and fast-growing company where you can play an important part in shaping its future? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”