If you are up to new challenges then we have something for you. Solteq Poland is on the look for a talented HR Specialist, who will join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions. You will work closely with our Nordic Solteq colleagues, to make sure our operations in Solteq Poland meet the requirements and delivery expectations set by our internal and external clients. We are constantly growing and therefore we scale our operations accordingly to achieve growth. The Finance, HR, and Administration team has a key role in achieving those goals and you will have a key role in creating that success.
Strengthen our company by helping to connect executives with employees and building an employer brand with strategic talent resources plans. It will be your duty to prepare compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Finance, HR and Administration.
You are an action-oriented and results-driven individual. Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches, and projects. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures always run smoothly.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Inform employees about additional benefits they’re eligible for (e.g extra vacation days)
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Employ life cycle process
- HR lead everyday activities (optional)
- Manage HR documentation
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist and Recruitment Specialist
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS),
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 80 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Online team events
· Trainings & certifications
· Language classes, Massage in the office
Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”