An exciting chance has arisen within our Nordic market-leading Software company for a passionate Java Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for a programmer looking for progression into an eCommerce role to make the step up in a dynamic and technically challenging area.
You will join our experienced Group Technology team of like-minded tech professionals where you will be responsible for the development, creation, maintenance, and operations of the new B2B e-Commerce store build on top of HCL Commerce 9 for one of our Nordic clients. You will analyze requirements, propose solutions and manage timelines and deliverables for the solutions, focusing on designing, building, testing, deploying eCommerce solutions that support the business to achieve goals and objectives. You will work cooperatively with key business stakeholders to deliver value-added technology solutions.
You will be a part of a friendly and close-knit Solteq team and work in a highly collaborative, agile environment. Thanks to that you can have a visible impact on a product that is being developed. We ensure everyone is included and has a voice and opportunity to share their opinions and shape how we are rolling, here, in Solteq.
We are looking for hands-on developers who want to be at the forefront of eCommerce making fast high-quality changes to a Nordic retailer who sets themselves to be one of the leaders within their market.
• Solid hands-on experience in Java
• Hands-on experience with REST API, AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins & Jira
• Hands-on experience in React is good to have but not mandatory
• Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
• Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile)
• Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
• Experience working in a global environment with remote resources
• Must have a good grasp of the English language both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team)
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 70 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
Some of the benefits below are Naturally paused due to the Pandemic, but we can’t wait to get back to the office and enjoy time together!
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
· Tuesday breakfasts
· Burger lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."