We are always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our growing SAP team. Currently, we would like to take on board SAP Hybris Consultant/Architect. In this role, you will collaborate with the business, technical teams, and clients to deliver the best solution within Hybris. You will be mainly responsible for asserting the successful and clear design, implementation, and support of the SAP Hybris eCommerce solution, documenting and delivering best practices through design, implementation strategy, and solution best architecture practices. Enhance and ensure quality and relevance of business requirements, along with technical and functional specifications. You will also provide operational support and oversight for application performance and stability.
We make sure that at Solteq you feel trusted and valued. It`s how we operate to be at our best.
What are we looking for?
You will bring hands-on experience and passion for technology, especially surrounding the eCommerce area. We believe you continuously strive to improve yourself, your skills, and tooling options. You take ownership of development tasks, taking a pragmatic approach to understanding business requirements and providing tailor-made solutions.
Skills & expertise
· eCommerce development (B2B eCommerce experience is a plus )
· Hands-on experience with SAP Hybris, developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules
· Solid experience with Java, J2EE, Spring
· Expertise and design solutions utilizing SAP Hybris Commerce
· Experience in creating detailed support and technical materials
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
· Desire to help others improve through mentoring
· Experience of co-operation in the international environment
· Attention to details
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries. Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 70 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
· Tuesday breakfasts
· Burger lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”