If you are an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer with Angular who is keen to learn other front-end frameworks then we would love to hear from you. You have adaptable development skills that you can apply to the varied tasks you’ll undertake. You are keen to share your experience with an international team. You love to develop yourself and bring your own ideas to the table. Can you take code quality to new heights? If you think that you have what it takes then let’s talk!
You should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience across the following
· C#, .NET
· Angular or other front-end frameworks
· Preferable experience with XSLT
· Preferable experience with e-commerce development
· Preferable experience with Azure
· Proficiency in English language, verbal and written– daily communication with remote team
· Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
· Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
· New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
· LuxMed and MultiSport Card
· Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
· Tuesday breakfasts
· Burger lunch last Monday of the month
· Language classes, Massage in the office
· A top-notch equipment
· Parking space for employees
· Team events
· Trainings & certifications
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specialises in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in Nordic countries.
Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 80 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
Sound interesting? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”